Last night was the St. Louis .NET User Group meeting. There where 50+ people in attendance. Brian Noyes gave an interesting presentation on 'Smart Client Deployment and Update with ClickOnce'. ClickOnce is a method of simplifying the process of deploying and updating a Smart Client or Windows Application. There is a wizard to help guide you through the process of deploying your custom app with ClickOnce. Once the application is built you have several options to deploy most of which involve sending the location of the update to the client. There are a few more options but Brian did not cover them because 80% of time people are deploying through the web or email.
Brain is an INETA speaker, Microsoft MVP and writer. If you get a chance to hear Brain speak take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment