02 June, 2006

DIY Planner

Site: D*I*Y Planner

A few years back I was sent to a time management seminar using the Franklin TimeQuest method and binder. This was one of the most important skills I have ever learned. In the years that have followed I have used various pieces of the system almost everyday. Now I am using a PDA which I find to be very limiting and hardly use it as a planner. I am also not happy with the features that Outlook provides. Today I came across the website D*I*Y Planner. I have taken a quick glance a few of the planner templates they offer. This site appears to be promising. I still need to take a closer look at the templates.

Update: D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition 3.0 was released at the begining of May.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...