04 April, 2014

I was struck by the blog post 'The 30 second habit with lifelong impact.' The heart of the article is about taking 30 seconds after an important meeting, lecture, or experience to write the most important points.

My typical day includes several meetings, reading articles, writing code, learning new technologies, and increasing my knowledge of technologies. I encounter a lot of information each day. This idea of taking a few seconds to write down key points seems like it would be a valuable way to sort through all the information I encounter.

I have been keeping a journal. I really should rephrase, every few days I write something in what I am calling a journal. I don't have a good habit of writing each day. Taking a few seconds at the end of the day to write down a key point or two about the day would help to give me something to write about in the journal.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...