Site: Achieve-IT!
Post: Fun and Easy How to Guide to Binding Your Own Paperback Books At Home...FAST
Brad has found an effective way of dealing with all the pages he prints. He binds them together like a paperback. There have been a couple of times where this idea would have come in handy. I may just have to give this a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment