14 April, 2006

Create, Study, Print and Download Flashcards

Site: Flashcard Exchange

I remember using flashcards to study basic math back in grade school. Over the years I have created a few flashcards myself to study subjects I needed to know in a hurry. I have even written a couple of flashcard programs. If you can't tell by now I think flash cards are vary useful study tool.

Flashcard Exchange has a library of almost 4 million cards covering a wide range of topics: Early education, Elementary School, High School, Higher Education, Science, Sign Language, Medicine, Trades and Occupations, Information Technology and Foreign Languages. Not only can you get access to the card library you can create your own flashcards and share them others. You need to become a member to download and print the flashcards.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...