07 November, 2006

One Reason Why I Don't Read the St. Louis Post-Dispatch

It is just a little past 8:00 PM Central time on Election Day. I have been trying for the last 10 minutes to find election results from the St. Louis area. I made a major mistake, I assumed the website for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (www.stltoday.com) would have the numbers. Just to have a sanity checked, I checked out a couple of news websites. With in a 2 minutes, I was able to find information on the elections are shaping up.

I am so glad that I no longer waste my money on a subscription to a newspaper that can't do its job.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...