08 December, 2017

Starting to close down the Year

YearCompass is a booklet that you print yourself. This booklet is a neat way of closing down a year and get a good start on planning the next year. I came across this booklet just after 2017 started. It took me about two hours to work through the booklet. I felt that it was time well spent. I discovered that 2016 had a lot of highlights that I had forgotten about. The booklet also helped me to put together a plan for 2017. I wish that I have taken the time to revisit the booklet at least once a quarter.

 I am really looking forward to spending the time to working filling out the booklet for 2017/2018. I will be adding reviewing the booklet monthly to my 2018 plan.




No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...