YearCompass is a booklet that you print yourself. This booklet is a neat way of closing down a year and get a good start on planning the next year. I came across this booklet just after 2017 started. It took me about two hours to work through the booklet. I felt that it was time well spent. I discovered that 2016 had a lot of highlights that I had forgotten about. The booklet also helped me to put together a plan for 2017. I wish that I have taken the time to revisit the booklet at least once a quarter.
I am really looking forward to spending the time to working filling out the booklet for 2017/2018. I will be adding reviewing the booklet monthly to my 2018 plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment