18 February, 2018

Resources for FreeCAD

Back in July of 2017, I spent some time learning how to use OpenSCAD. While I was learning OpenSCAD, I kept coming across references to FreeCAD. While OpenSCAD takes a programming approach to CAD. FreeCAD takes a feature-based, parametric 3D modeler approach to CAD. With FreeCAD there is a lot to learn and absorb. The following a list of resources that I found to be helpful in learning FreeCAD.

Resources

Websites

FreeCAD
Wikipedia's entry on FreeCAD
FreeCAD's Documentation Wiki
FreeCAD Manual
FreeCAD Manual: Preparing models for 3D printing
FreeCAD Tutorials
Full Circle's FreeCAD Special Edition

YouTube 

Learn FreeCAD
Power Playground's Playlist 'FreeCAD Tutorials'
Paul Randall's Playlist 'FreeCAD'
Paul Randall's Playlist 'FreeCAD Basics'
Paul Randall's Playlist 'FreeCAD - AdHoc Demos'

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...