Technical Videos .NET is producing training videos for IT professionals at a reasonable price. The training videos cover .NET, SQL Server and Flash MX. You can buy a 3 month membership for $20 and a yearly membership for $40.
I have not have a membership nor have I seen any of the videos so I can not talk about the quality of the video. I really like the price so it may be work checking out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment