12 August, 2005

U.S. Navy Diving Manual

Today I came across the U.S. Navy Diving Manual so I was got a little curious about who else had links to it. Here some of the more interesting links:


Virtual Naval Hospital
has a link to the PDF version which is over 900 pages.

Amazon.com has it for a fee.

Oxycheq.com has some pictures of rebreathers from older versions of the manual.

American Dive Center has each chapter as a PDF. This makes it a little easier to deal with.

Sea OOC has an exe you can download plus several other interesting looking publications.

http://www.diverlink.com/library/usn/ has the each chapter as its own PDF.

Airspeed Press has a link to order a copy of the manual on CD.

DiveHistory.com does not has a link to the US Navy Diving Manual but does has an interesting timeline on the Evolution of US Navy Diving. I also some books they have for sale that look interesting.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...