The Heartland Developers Conference (HDC) takes place Oct. 12-14. The conference is already sold out. I can't wait for the conference to start there are several sessions that promise to interesting and soemthing I can put to work right away.
I have started seeing blog posts on the HDC. Check out Eric Johnson's post 'Heartland Developers Conference Game Zone' and Jeff Julian's 'Getting Ready for HDC.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment