01 March, 2006

Lifehacker: Benjamin Franklin's 13 personal goals

Site: Lifehacker
Post: Benjamin FranklinÂ’s 13 personal goals


I always look foward to reading the postings on lifehacker. The posting on the Feb. 25 about Benjamin Franklins 13 personal goals struck a cord with me. Since the 25th I have re-read the posting three times and everytime I read it I am struck by three main ideas. The first is what a great way to start a personal improvement program. The goals can be anything I want. The second idea is to combine this goal tracking with a personal journal. I am thinking this combination would really help me focus on my goals. The last idea is goal tracking chart like this would be fairly easy to create for my PDA.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...