Site: Michigan State University Comm Tech Lab
Post: American Sign Language Browser
Michigan State University (MSU) offers a great tool for learning American Sign Language (ASL). The site requires either Navigator or Internet Explorer plus the Quicktime plug-in. I had no problem playing the quick time video in Firefox. This site runs a quicktime video showing you the proper hand movements for a word. You will need more then just this site to learn ASL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment