Site: www.regularexpressions.info
A couple of years ago I was introduced to the power and time saving ability of Regular Expression. Since then I have preached the value of Regular Expression to other people. It always peaks my interest when I come across others preaching Regular Expressions. Jan Goyvaerts has put together a site on Regualr Expressions. I have found some information that I did not know before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment