02 March, 2006

Wall Street Journal: Blog Epitaphs? Get Me Rewrite!

Site: Wall Street Journal
Post: Blog Epitaphs? Get Me Rewrite!

I would really like to know what you think about Jason's posting. My first thought was outrage. How could he be saying that blogs are dying? I then realized that I miss read his opening. Jason starts off with some of the rumors. Many of which I have never heard because I am just not plugged into the main stream media. Of the 470 feeds I track only about 30 of them are main steam news organizations. I really hope that blogs are not dying. I love being my own editor and reading posting on topics I find interesting and not being force feed that the editors at some large news organization thinks I would like.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...