Site: BrainFuel
Post: Boot up Windows before you even log in
When Windows XP boots up it goes through two major steps the first is loading of non-graphical system then after you enter your user name and password the system then loads the graphical part of the OS. Wouldn't it be great if you could load the graphical part of Windows without having to login? With the use of TweakUI and a simple registry entry you can do just that. You can get the exact steps from the guys at BrainFuel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment