Site: T.W.A.T Radio
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Episode: 107 - Portable Tools
Host: Kynan Dent
Today is my day for applications that can be run from an USB device. In this podcast Kynan talk about the what tools he keeps on his USB device and how to set the applicaitons up.
05 May, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment