Site: Digital World Tokyo
Post: Look, no hard drive: flash only
I have been waiting for over a year now to hear this news. Finally a proto-type of a hard drive replacement that is 100% solid state. The good news is a solid state drive should be faster, more durable, consumes less power and is quite. I want one bad for my laptop. Now for the bad news the disk is not yet in production mode and it is a expected to be a bit pricey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment