Site: SnapFiles
Post: Handy programs to put on a USB stick.
I am also looking for neat tools to make my life a little easier. Free tools are always great and I like the idea of having some great tools that I can carry around everywhere.
I am already a Foxit PDF Reader user. This tool is great. I will have to check out a few more of the tools from the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment