20 May, 2005

New Podcatching Client

PodNova is new Podcatching client that comes in two parts. Part one to sign up on the website. This is where you store you list of url's to the podcasts you want to receive. With a web based system you can update the list from any computer connected to the internet. This will also make administration simplier for those who have multiple computers download podcasts. It also supports that ability to play the mp3s through the website. The second part is the download client. Which accesses the your account on PodNova to get list the url list then it begins its work of downloading.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...