26 May, 2005

Two articles on BitTorrent

The first comes from Slashdot.org 'Official BitTorrent Search Opens.' The biggest question is how long will it be for the inventor Bram Cohen is sued.

The second comes from Wired News 'U.S. Jacks Torrent Site.'
On Wednesday, visitors to the site were redirected to a new government-hosted page with a stern warning about the penalties for internet piracy: "Individuals involved in the operation and use of the Elite Torrents network are under investigation for criminal copyright infringement."

I love the irony that a BitTorrent search is announced on the same day the Feds shut down a BitTorrent site.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...