I was listening to 'In the Trenches' podcast. One of the items Kevin talked about is a couple of wikis that use HTML, CSS and JavaScript to run on any modern browser without needing any ServerSide logic.
TiddlyWiki
GTDTiddlyWiki
I will be checking these sites out over the next couple of weeks. I can couple of uses for a personal wiki that you carry around on a jump dive/thumb drive.
23 May, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment