06 May, 2005

Oklahoma Scuba Park

Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma is now open to scuba divers.
“Tenkiller Lake is one of the clearest, most beautiful lakes in the State of Oklahoma,” says Park Manager Steve Williams.
The lake offers the perfect environment for every diver from novice to the most adept instructors. There are a few dive shops to choose from to obtain a certification, rent or purchase equipment, or find out where to explore. Tenkiller offers an assortment of wonderful diving possibilities. There are several islands that are superior dive sites for discovering overhangs so dramatic that they could pass for caves or partaking in spear fishing, for any fish that is not a game fish. There have been catfish speared as large as 65 pounds!!! Remember to obtain your Oklahoma fishing license before heading down! - http://www.laketenkiller.com/scuba.asp
I think a road trip is in order.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...