Motion computing is offering an interesting Tablet PC M1400TC. I am not sure that you can really call this a Tablet PC. It runs Microsoft Windows XP Embedded not Microsoft Windows Tablet. I don't see a hard drive in the specs but a 512MB Flash Disk.
This looks to be just PDA with a larger screen and a bit more software. I am also hoping that this is really more a proof of concept of a solid state hard drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment