For all the scuba drivers out there, an Israeli Inventor has developed a breathing apparatus that will allow breathing underwater without the assistance of compressed air tanks.
What makes this so ground breaking is the air is extracted from the water without using the 'Electrolysis', which is chemical separation of Oxygen from Hydrogen' process. 'Electrolysis', is chemical separation of Oxygen from Hydrogen which requires alot of power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment