IronPython is a Python implemntation in .NET. Please remember that IronPython is in pre-alpha. Pre-alpha means that you should note load this on your production machine, you should expect bugs and features not working.
Python is a high-level general-purpose, interpreted, object-oriented programming language.
Update: DevX has the article 'Python + .NET = IronPython'.
27 June, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment