30 June, 2005

Regular Expression Library Builder

Brian Delahunty created Regular Expression Library Builder, a tool that allows the creation and modification of Regular Expression Libraries.

The RegexLibrary builder allows you to:
  • Create CLS compliant Regular Expression Libraries - .NET assemblies that contain only regular expressions.
  • Add multiple regular expressions to a single assembly.
  • Define individual names, namespaces, regex modifiers, and accessibility levels on a per regex basis.
  • Reload existing Regular Expression Libraries and add, remove, or modify regular expressions contained within.
  • Manually set the version number of the assembly to help ensure compatibility with existing versions.
  • Much, much, more... ;-)

    No comments:

    Challenging myself to learn something new

    I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...