30 June, 2005

Lessons from Star Wars: Do you work for Darth Sidius?

I know that this a little dated but I just couldn't help throwing in my two cents.

Over at ITtoolbox.com there is a posting titled 'Lessons from Star Wars: Do you work for Darth Sidius?' I found the article humorous; there are some interesting points about how superstars work, how they are treated by others and how they think of themselves. Can we really simplify every IT boss into two groups? You are either a member of the Jedi Council, a group of people working with the notation that they actions are for the good of all, or a Dark Lord, an extremely small group of people working for massive political power. I just don’t thing that we can classify all of management this way.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...