30 June, 2005

Microsoft Skills Assessment

Microsoft has released several skill assessment tests. It appears that the tests are free when you completed a test you will receive a personalized learning plan. The learning plan includes Microsoft Curriculum courses, Microsoft books and Microsoft TechNet resources.

The assessment tests are being offered in the following categories:
  • Microsoft SQL Server 2005
  • Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003
  • Windows XP
  • Supporting the End-User Desktop
  • Exchange Server 2003
  • SQL Server 2000
  • Security
  • Office 2003
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Windows Storage Server 2003
  • Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
  • Visual Studio .NET
  • Desktop Deployment

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...