Original - 2005.10.09
Google has released its Reader program. Google Reader is a web based feed reader. I am not sure yet if I am going to try it out.
Update - 2006.01.20
Over are Niall Kennedy's Weblog there is a posting entitled 'Google Reader API'. One could use the information in this posting to extend or build their oen feed reader. I think I will have to look a little closer at Google Reader now.
20 January, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment