02 November, 2005

Book Review: The Elements of Style

This is a book that everyone should own and reference. The books covers grammar rules, principles of composition, form, commonly misused words and expressions finally concluding with developing your own style. This is the type of book where you get a lot out of it the first time you read it and it teaches you something every time to reference it. I now finally understand what some of my English teachers where trying to teach me.

Authors: William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White
Title: The Elements of Style
Publisher: Longman Publishers
ISBN: 020530902X



2005.11.02 Update: NPR is running a story about the "'Elements of Style' Goes Beyond Words." It appears that music and visuals are being added.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...