20 November, 2005

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

My wife and I went last night to see the movie 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.' I read the book a few years ago. As I recall the book, I enjoyed it. I can sum my opinion of the movie in two words. It sucks. The book created a world that was rich in details and I was interested in what happened to the characters. I know that it is difficult to take a several thousand pages of text to reduce it to a two and half hour movie. I am also well aware the book is always better then the movie. I guess what I hated the most was the way the movie producers twisted the ending. The book left you wanting the next book. The movie left me disappointed and questioning if I want to see the next movie when it comes out.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...