I have just found a reason to make a trip to Atlanta, Georgia now. In a few days the 8 million gallon aquarium will open. It will support over 100,000 sea creatures. Lets look to the Shedd aquarium in Chicago for reference. Shedd is a 5 million gallon aquarium with around 20,000 sea creatures. The pictures I have seen so far are amazing. I am going to have to make a vist.
Source: CNN
Article: Big window to the sea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment