Over at Peter Watts' website Rifters.com you can down two free books in PDF format. I have not read the books but the price is good.
2005.11.02 Update: Microsoft has over 1500 books available for free in there eBook Catalog. All the books are in Microsoft Reader foramt. The books are from the public domain and various reference materials.
02 November, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment