28 November, 2005

List Of Google Maps

Cool Google Maps is a new blog that is listing various Google Maps.

The list includes the following maps:
  • Ski / Snowboard Resort Map
  • Site Visitors Map
  • New York City Live Cam Map
  • US Hot Springs Map
  • HotOrNot Map
  • Movie and Showtime Map
  • Weekly Earthquakes Map
  • Dig To The Other Side Map
  • MySpace User Map
  • Sex Offenders Map
  • World Time Map
  • Urinal Locations Map
  • Vegas Strip Hotel Map
  • Fast Food Location Map
  • XBOX 360 Locator
  • Apple Retail Stores Map
  • Hotel Finder Map
  • Demographic Report Map
  • D.C. Traffic Camera Map
  • Google News Headlines Map
  • Road Construction Map
  • Local Gas Price Map
  • Craigslist Housing Map
  • Weather Forecast Mashup

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...