27 November, 2005

Podcasting Equipment For Less Than $200

Update 2005.11.27
M-Audio has put together a podcasting solution call 'Podcast Factory.' The 'Podcast Factory' includes; professional 24-bit/48kHz audio interface with preamp, dynamic broadcast microphone, microphone input channel with gain control and signal LEDs, switchable instrument/line input, stereo headphone output, stereo output jacks, level control for headphones and main outputs, USB bus-powered for mobile operation, and includes software for recording and editing, adding music and sound effects.

The MRSP for 'Podcast Factory' is $179.95 US.

I have not idea about the quality of the mic or the software but for less $200 you can get started.

Original 2005.07.11
Check out 'Upgrade Your Podcast for Under $200' over at the blog Jake Ludington's MediaBlab. Jake explains three specific hardware components for recording the voice. What I like about this article Jake explains what the equipment is, why you need it and a how not to drain your pocket book.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...