09 November, 2005

Best Practices For Least Privileged Development

I found this article on the MSDN site in the Windows Vista Developer Center. The article is entitled 'Developer Best Practices and Guidelines for Applications in a Least Privileged Environment.'

This is a fairly large article. It covers why you should develop using a Least Privileged Environment, design considerations, deploying the application and much more. I have been toying with the idea trying to develop in a least privileged environment for a while now. It looks like I will have to expend alot of time an effort to setup the development environment. I am just not sure that the payoff will be worth it? If anyone has tried development in a least privileged environment I would like to hear from you.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...