Author J.K Rowling has a little problem with her last book Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Rowling and her publisher did not make and release the lastest book in e-book format but some of her fans did.
Wired has a nice write up about the issue in the post Pirates of the Potter-ian.
I think more publishers and laywers need to pay attendtion to these Seven friendly suggestions for J.K. Rowling and her lawyer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment