Today I found two articles on how to create your own podcast.
The first is from Cnet by Rick Broisa 'Create your own podcast.' The article walks you through several simple steps to get setup podcasting with little to now cash out lay.
The second article is from Digital Music Playlist for PC & Mac by Michael Gowan 'A podcast of your own.' This article spends more time on the hardware you need for creating a podcast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment