Check out Personal Submersibles Organization Web Site.
They have information on building your own sub. I also found what is being called PSUBS OSS (Open Source Submarine) Project. Please read the site carefully as there are lots of saftey items you need to be aware of in building your own sub.
Still on the topic of submersibles. You can check out the website http://www.submarine-history.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment