18 July, 2005

Turn A Gmail Account Into A Hard-Drive

If you have any invites left in your Gmail account you may wnat to consider setting up a new account to use as a hard-drive. This is a create way to move files between computers that are not on the same network without burning DVDs or Cds.

I have come across two different programs to that can make a Gmail account into a hard-drive: xmailharddrive.com or GMail Drive shell extension.

I have not yet tested either of these programs. I am hoping to get to it testing them soon. By the way I have a few Gmail invites left, so email me if you need one.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...