If you have any invites left in your Gmail account you may wnat to consider setting up a new account to use as a hard-drive. This is a create way to move files between computers that are not on the same network without burning DVDs or Cds.
I have come across two different programs to that can make a Gmail account into a hard-drive: xmailharddrive.com or GMail Drive shell extension.
I have not yet tested either of these programs. I am hoping to get to it testing them soon. By the way I have a few Gmail invites left, so email me if you need one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment