29 July, 2005
Needing A Boot Disk
I am trying to install Slackware one of my old PC's. It appears that I have hosed up the partioning the hard drives so I need to get my hands on a boot disk. I have tried to make boot disks in the past using Windows XP. This has resulted in a boot disk that I can't use except with Windows XP. So I need an old DOS 6 boot disk. The web comes to my rescue again. The website Bootdisk.com has just what I am looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment