Some of the things you can do with Platypus include:
- Remove parts of the page you don't wish to see.
- Move a part of the page to a different location.
- Change the style and format of page elements.
- Modify all the links on the page using a regular expression.
- Insert your own HTML code.
06 July, 2005
Platypus
Platypus is a Firefox extension that allows you to modify a web page from your browser. You can team this tool up with Greasemonkey to save your scripts and reuse the script.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment