26 July, 2005
ConnectionStrings.com
I am working on a project that requires the use of ADO.NET to connect to a MS SQL Server. In trying to figure out what I should use for a connection string I came across the website ConnectionStrings.com. This site lists connection strings for SQL Server, Access, Oracle, MySQL, Interbase, IBM DB2, Sysbase, Informix, Ingres, Mimer SQL, Lightbase, PostgreSQL, Paradox, DSN, Firebird, Excel, Text, DBF/FoxPro, AS/400, Exchange, Visual FoxPro, Pervasive adn UDL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
No comments:
Post a Comment