"The Developer's Notebook series is for early adopters of leading-edge technologies who want to get up to speed quickly on what they can do now with emerging technologies. If you're a coder down to your core, and just want to get on with the job, then you want a Developer's Notebook. Coffee stains and all, these books are from the minds of developers to yours, barely cleaned up enough for print." - http://devnotebooks.oreilly.com/ website.Here are a few books in the series.
23 April, 2005
Developer's Notebook Series
O'Reilly has series out called "Developer's Notebook". I think that this a neat series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment