23 April, 2005

Developer's Notebook Series

O'Reilly has series out called "Developer's Notebook". I think that this a neat series.
"The Developer's Notebook series is for early adopters of leading-edge technologies who want to get up to speed quickly on what they can do now with emerging technologies. If you're a coder down to your core, and just want to get on with the job, then you want a Developer's Notebook. Coffee stains and all, these books are from the minds of developers to yours, barely cleaned up enough for print." - http://devnotebooks.oreilly.com/ website.
Here are a few books in the series.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...