Last night I attended the PADI Scuba Review / Scuba Tune-up class. It has been about 10 years since I was last in the water. This class was a great way of getting back into Scuba. We spent the first part of the class reviewing the dive tables and reviewed safety information. The rest of the class was spent in the pool, we reviewed and practiced several fundamental skills like recovering your regulator, clearing your mask, replacing your mask, proper descent and ascent, removal and replacement of weights, giant stride entry and buoyancy control.
I found the class to be helpful. This was a great way of reviewing the basic skills without slowing down other divers. I am ready to go diving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment