First there was the book The Pragmatic Programmer, now there is the wiki Pragmatic Wiki.
The pragmatic programmer is a great book that every developer should read. I borrowed a friends copy, one of these days I am going to buy it. The book is not about programming but about the craft of programming. These are the tools that master programmers have in their tool belt.
28 April, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment