28 April, 2005
Tech Books
I am always looking for technology books so when I hit the site http://www.freetechbooks.com/. When you normally pay $50 for a tech book the idea of a free sounds great. I just did a quick review. Some of the information is a bit dated but still useful. It looks like I will be spending some time with this site over the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenging myself to learn something new
I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...
-
I am always looking for different programming languages. I believe that a programmer can not have to many langauges in their toolbox. Today...
-
The other day a friend was showing off some tricks he learned about PowerShell. PowerShell is a new command ling shell and scripting languag...
-
Cura Today, I made the jump from Cura 4.62 to Cura 4.7.1 . In reviewing the release notes, for Cura 4.7.0 there were a lot of updates. I s...
No comments:
Post a Comment