25 April, 2005

Test-Driven Development

A few months back I got hooked on Test-Driven Development (TTD). Over at testdriven.com you can find the article 'Improving Application Quality Using Test-Driven Development (TDD)'. This article covers the basics of getting started with TTD. All the code is in C# and it uses NUnit for the testing framework.

I found unit testing to helpful in learning a new programming language. This sounds a little weird but it really works. I am able the break the new language down into small parts and test results as I go. I spend more time researching the language and less time writing code the doesn't work.

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...