20 April, 2005

System Configuration Utility for WindowsXP

I got this tip from my friend James. WindowsXP comes with a System Configuration Utility msconfig.exe. You can use this tool to modify a WindowsXP system configuration through a set of check boxes. Two of the tabs that jump right out at me is the Services and Startup. Services tells you what services are setup on you machine and its status. The Startup tab shows the items that your machine wants to start automatically. This is one was of getting rid of items that automatically startup.

For more information visit:
How to use MSCONFIG over at NetSquirrel.com
MSCONFIG over are NetworkClue.com

No comments:

Challenging myself to learn something new

I have recently set a big challenge for myself. I want to know about Machine Learning . To add to the challenge, I am trying out usin...